Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Michael Buble - Call Me Irresponsible

Michael Buble - Call Me Irresponsible (2007)


Quality: MP3 VBR


Tracklist:


1. The Best Is Yet To Come 2. It Had Better Be Tonight (Meglio Stasera) 3. Me And Mrs. Jones 4. I'm Your Man 5. Comin' Home Baby 6. Lost 7. Call Me Irresponsible 8. Wonderful Tonight 9. Everything 10. I've Got The World On A String 11. Always On My Mind 12. That's Life 13. Dream


http://rapidshare.com/files/77445578/Michael-Buble-Call_Me_Irresponsible-_Special_Edition_-2007-SAW.zip

3 comments:

Summer88 said...

Hi er, I downloaded Michael Buble from rapidshare and I was told that the password can be found here. I can't find any password in your blog either. so can you pass me the password through email? zuky939@gmail.com thanks

musiclinker said...

Ummm

The files here never have passwords

Sorry can't help you

Fast Engine said...

There is no password at all.
Thanks for working links.
You can visit here Rapidshare Mix